Stella is 10 months old today. I can't believe that in two short months our baby will be a year old. And yes, I am planning the birthday party as I type. :) Stella has accomplished even more this month. She starts her day by waving to all of her birds in her room, then she looks over to the pictures on the wall of her friends and waves at them too....so sweet. She jibber jabbers all the time now and one day I could have swore she said chicken. When someone asks her where her hair or toes are, she places her hands on her head or toes. I haven't gotten this on video yet, but I will try in the near future. She has started to imitate noises such as "shew-wee" when she has a stinky...she thinks this is really funny. She's also started to react and enjoy her children's music CD in the car. We've listened to various CD's while we are playing and she likes to dance to those, but just recently has she shown interest in music while riding...other than Michael and I singing to her :)
No comments:
Post a Comment