2.09.2010

February, so far...

Stella has grown up so much in the past several months. She's no longer walking around the house, she's running! She is becoming more independent each day. Her love of reading, however, has not changed! I think we read "The Easter Story" 10 times today. Her new words are beard, bird, no, and ride to name a few.
Here she is in her "reading spot" while I cook supper...maybe it's the natural light that shines through the windows.. :) but, sometimes she gets distracted by the lint in her toes...her favorite new thing to do...very serious...

She also discovered that she likes to Swiffer dust mop the floor :) Mommy's little helper...She literally pushed it around the house for a good 5 minutes.
Coloring a picture...maybe Cupid or the Easter Bunny will bring more art stuff soon... :) As you can tell her hair is getting longer in the back... Mom showed me a picture of myself when I was Stella's age and my hair was the EXACT same way! I'll have to post a picture soon...

Off to church on Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment