5.02.2010

Teachable Moments

I love being a Momma. Here are a few pictures from this past week of some fun things going on around the Bradley house.

We painted with red paint, or Stella looks like she was putting on red lipstick, built a fort, and met some furry friends.



While I was finishing up on supper Friday night, Michael and Stella decided to use everyday items for something a little more fun. I love "spontaneous" play. If was so fun to watch.




Later that night, Michael was working in the yard and came across these little guys! Stella walked around saying "Ra!" for rabbit when they hid under the weeds. There were three of them, and they were SO cute! This is what us teachers would call a "teachable moment". I always loved stopping what I was doing in the classroom, or what I took weeks to plan, for something that "just happened".... kids love and learn so much from these real life moments. Awww :)





No comments:

Post a Comment