Ok, for those of you who didn't know, we started potty training yesterday. Man, are we tired! Stella didn't wake up until almost 9 today and I stayed in bed until 8...that's huge these days! For her first day, she did really well. Accidents happened throughout the day, but by the end, she was telling me when she needed to go and even pulling her own panties down! The first part of day 2 wasn't so easy. I questioned myself all day...how will I ever survive, and will I ever be able to go to Wal-Mart again? So, by supper time, it kicked in again, with her letting us know and/or going when we suggested it was time.
With all the accomplishments, big and small, here are the 2 that stand out the most:
1- she pooped in the potty and stood up to look and kept saying: "Brown, Brown!"
2- she ate Pioneer Woman's Meatballs...(she hardly ever eats meat)
No comments:
Post a Comment