Well, I am 33 weeks and my book says the baby has entered "the finishing period." Those were sweet words to read! :) He weighs at least 4 1/2 lbs. and is more than 17 inches long! I can't believe I'm almost 8 months pregnant and we haven't even started his room! WOW! I guess since we had to move Stella's room, we spent most of our time in there....now it's time to cross things off the baby checklist!
The past several weeks have been full...since it's been so cold outside, I attempted to make my first Gingerbread House with just Stella...the days can be r-e-a-l-l-y long sometimes. Here are a few things I learned during the process.
1- forget about pictures when there's icing involved
2-don't bring out the candy part until it's time to open them and put them on!
3- why didn't I call Mom, who was next door during the process?
4- go potty before...Stella was really excited, so while I was holding the sides of the house up...she... well...let's just say I had to wash the slip cover on the chair.
5- cherish the memories being made : )
Here are a few songs Stella's been singing over and over...especially Away in a Manger.
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment