6.30.2011

5 months

It seems like I just wrote about his 4 month birthday...now, he's already 5 months! Things are getting fun around here...Sawyer laughs all the time and only gets upset when he's sleepy or really hungry. He plays in his excer-saucer everyday and is almost sitting up, not quite...but we're getting there! He's rolled over a few more times and lifts his head really well while on his tummy. He reaches and grasps anything and everything within reach and then brings whatever it may be, to his mouth. He is so fun and I think he might be the sweetest little boy on the planet.



Here's Stella at 5 months...do you see any resemblance? I think she had a few more rolls than he does :) Here he is after breaking one of Stella's bracelets...the first of many, I'm sure :) I had to take a picture... :)



1 comment:

  1. So sweet, they grow so fast. Especially after the first one because you are even more busy. :)

    ReplyDelete