It's hard to believe...really, that Sawyer is already 6 months. I feel like I get the number stickers out every other week to take his picture! He is growing so fast, and he's such a joy. He's eating baby food now when we eat our supper...his favorite so fa,r is carrots. He laughs all throughout the day while we are playing or as Stella entertains him. He's also sitting up unassisted these days too. 


That bath tub picture is the cutest! Love it
ReplyDeleteHappy Half Birthday, Sawyer! I still say Stella looks like Michael and Sawyer looks more like your brother. It will be so fun to see if this is true when they are older.
ReplyDeleteThat IS the cutest tub pic :) I'm also personally relieved that these cute onesies have been stickers. I was feeling inadequate at the idea you were so on top of things with onesies specially made for each month. Hahahaha! Actually, you ARE on top of things and you do a great job blogging about your beautiful family. ;)
ReplyDeletehaha heather, you're funny! the stickers were a gift and if it weren't for them, I would have a hard time remebering how old he is!!
ReplyDelete