10.24.2011

3 special days

Last week held several "firsts" for my little ones.

Wednesday was a day we've all been anticipating...Stella's first Missionette night. I grew up in the same classrooms as a Missionette, and never knew one day I would have one of my own following in my footsteps ...yes, time flies (sniff, sniff). So thankful for no tears and a wonderful first night with Miss Tammy and Miss Kathy.Thursday was another first...the CIRCUS! Circus Fusion came to Metrolina Expo last week, and it was perfect for us all. It only lasted a couple of hours and we had ringside seats for only $7.



Stella's face after I showed he the big top! haha :)




The pony ride :)

could he possibly be this big, already??

Stella and her first experience with nothing, but pure sugar...she liked it :)



Friday was special, too. We were invited to a "fun"-raiser at Discovery Place Kids-Huntersville and couldn't pass it up. Stella was so excited to go to a ball dressed up like Cinderella (one of her favorite princesses right now). While we were getting ready she asked if the grand duke was going to be there, or the stepsisters. So sweet.



My little princess with her hair all fixed up... can you see the blush on her cheeks? (don't tell daddy :)All smiles after overcoming her fear of all the masks. Whew...we thought we were going to leave without our prince :) She wasn't so sure about them, but after one of workers let her pick out some goodies, things were a lot better.




The princesses having a cupcake at the ball...it's tough picking out a prince :)

Big Boy standing up in the stroller...guess I should have had him fastened in all the way...I could kiss those jaws all day.


CanCan, the mascot was Stella's favorite. I think she gave her at least 5 hugs :) Thank you to Bek and Discovery Place Kids for such a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment