It seems like we've been in our pajama's all week ...except for a quick run to Wal-Mart and the doctor's office. It started on Monday when Stella had a fever and really bad cough. Sawyer was fine and was going for his well visit on Wed. so we made a sick appt. for Stella, since we were going anyway. Sawyer weighed 22lbs 14oz, and was 30 inches long. Stella on the other hand had the first stages of her very, first ear infection. The doctor said, "it's not even considered a ear infection, but it will be in 2-3 days." That was all she had to say to explain why Stella hadn't been sleeping good all week :/ So, off to Wal-Mart for her first, ever antibiotic. It kicked in quick, and she is feeling much better...
After we got home, Sawyer started coughing and developed a runny nose. I know his little throat was hurting, not to mention the 4 teeth he's getting on top! Then, he started pulling at his ear, so we headed back to the doctor, but luckily he just has a cold. Looks like we'll be staying in this weekend. Did I mention I wanted to put up the Christmas tree this weekend, too? Oh well. This is life and the Christmas tree can wait....so can I. 
No comments:
Post a Comment