2.14.2012

Valentine Fun :)

Valentine's Day is probably a little overrated, but it's so fun when you have little ones.  I love this day, to be honest.  We did lots of Valentine "school stuff" and celebrating friends.  Here's Stella opening her valentine "package".
 Sawyer chewing on his... :)
We went to Wendy's house for some Valentine fun...here are the girls after the party...so full of joy...and chocolate :)
 that's better!! hehe :)  They're so funny!
 Jovie and Sawyer :)

Last week we met with a few of our preschool buddies for a craft and story about giving our hearts to Jesus.


 The gang on the super big couch at the Recreation Center!  Thanks for having us, Whitney :)


And...Michael and I went to Kobe for lunch and I ate way too much, including a veggie egg roll...yea, I'm in love with them now...I think I've thought about it waaay more than anyone should think about an egg roll :)   Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment