5.17.2012

perfect

I am so lucky to have a Mom and mother-in-law that sews.  Wasn't it on my list of things to learn this year?? I still have some time left. :)
A few weeks ago, Stella saw a dress made from "princess fabric" and fell in love.  For days, all she talked about was getting Mimi to make her a dress.  So, we looked at some fabric online and found this exact one in the store...we were so excited...of course, it was purple...her favorite color!
Mimi whipped it up with a lot of love and made Stella the happiest little girl in Denver :)
(notice the way she's holding it...that's on purpose...don't you know that's how Cinderella walks down the steps from the ball? :) 
Thanks, Mimi!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I know she was thrilled. I've been wanting to get Holly to make Bethany a dress with a big skirt that twirls!

    ReplyDelete