We packed it in this year for July 4th. To start off, Haven came over to watch fireworks and wave the flag :)
Stella and Sawyer in their red, white and blue...ready for church.
After church, and a nap, we headed to the lake for our annual family cookout. Here's my dish...thanks to pinterest...well, it called for bananas, but Michael suggested I put pieces of angel food cake with some whipped cream...I think I liked his idea better.
a picture of "the spread"
the dessert table...my fave :)
On the fourth, we participated in the community parade. Stella almost made it to the end...it was very hot and right at a mile long. Sawyer was almost asleep :)
my band director when I was in highschool :)
Later that day we headed to the Summey's for a swim party. Here's Stella with her best friend, Carolyn.
Lastly, we got together with more family at Moms this past weekend.
Happy 4th!
No comments:
Post a Comment