8.04.2012

catching up


It's been almost 2 weeks since our computer has been in the shop and I feel like I've lost a leg!  Thankfully, my phone has Internet, so I've been able to "somewhat" keep up with everything.  So, I put my pictures on Michael's laptop from work.  I didn't realize how much I enjoyed blogging until I was unable to do it!

A few weeks back, we headed to Carowinds after naps.  Here's Stella on her favorite horse, Penelope.  She even asked about it on the way...I completely forgot about it, to be honest.  She wanted her picture taken :)
 Sawyer wasn't a fan of the horses, so we saw down for the ride instead :)
 Mom and Sawyer riding the balloons....FYI: Linda Nixon does NOT do rides!  I just about lost all control laughing so hard on this ride.  For a "kid ride" it was pretty fast and high off the ground.  I'm still laughing about this one. :)

1 comment:

  1. Your right...the balloon ride has some thril to it...and it usually makes me sick. But, I ride it with my little guys anyway!!

    Your kids are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete