Time for the apple orchard! We went on a little field trip with our friends again this year....minus one...Jake is already in school! We learned about how apples are sorted, what they are used for, how to pick them and even how different they taste! Here's our tour guide teaching us about the yucky apples verses the good ones.
Learning and watching how apple cider is made. This is the best stuff ever :)
A close up of the cider being squeezed out :)
A little lesson on bees and their jobs.
Stella picking her apples and Sawyer's hand...
the girls with a little sunlight :)
an attempt to get a group picture before our tractor ride around the orchard!
I think this was Sawyer's favorite part. Anything that involves a tractor! :) Stella seemed to enjoy it too...especially the bumpy parts!
time for lunch...
one more attempt in front of the red wall :)
On the way home, Stella showed me her drawing and said, "look at her funny teeth" I thought this was hilarious. :) I like her curly hair, too!
The weather couldn't have been better...we were so excited to wear pants and feel the cool fall breeze! :) hmm....I think I might get the fall decorations out real soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment