Ok, so I saw these bracelets several places and posted some pics on facebook...and just like the start of my cupcake world, someone asked if I was selling. So, I researched some prices, different materials and now, I think I've got what I need to offer these to you all!
I've got several colors of plastic chain that I've linked with silver or gold for $10 or like the picture shown below, you can get just a plain textured gold (or silver) bracelet with a clasp for $13.
smooth gold
smooth silver with the black and textured silver
smooth silver
smooth with purple, textured plain, and textured with green :)
you like? well, i love :)
email me if you're interested! I have the same pics posted in an album on my facebook page if you have any questions- or you can email me: bonbon241@aol.com

No comments:
Post a Comment