10.29.2012

Third annual Fall Party



This past Saturday night, we had our third annual fall party/eat fest.  Here's Snow White and "a" seven dwarf waiting for all the fun to happen. At the moment, he was Happy, later, Sleepy. :)

 
 Mom made his costume and I made the beard :) Maybe sewing will actually happen for me in 2013!

 
Here's the yearly costume shot...take one


take 2...this is all I got- if a better one was taken from someone else, I'll be sure to post :)
 
 
 
 


sweet Jovie

Barry giving Sawyer tea....what?!

Levi and Sawyer on the hayride around Triangle Circle :)



Levi and Ben are a big part of our parties...who would know to pull the wagon with the car if they weren't here?  The kids love them.
 
 
Here's a picture taken earlier today...the kids didn't sleep well at naptime and I was busy getting things ready for the party, so I chose to sing opera instead of saying the same thing over and over and over....they laughed so hard, I had to take a picture of their big smiles. 


Looking forward to more fall fun this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment