Michael's friend invited us to stop by his Christmas tree lot to pick out the perfect one. Yes, we already have our tree up, but we picked this one out to go on the newly painted "store building" in front on my parents house. The kids loved it there and it was so sweet to smell the fresh trees.
They especially liked the string of lights not far from the traffic behind them, which made me a nervous wreck.
After we picked out our tree, we headed to Birkdale to get Stella's last birthday wish. EAR PIERCING!! Before the big step, we stopped to hear the singing bears...always a treat.
It all started when she saw a pair of Hello Kitty earrings. I explained that to wear those, she had to have her ears pierced. We, especially Michael, told her that it would feel like a little shot, but that didn't stop her. She assured us that she was four now, and she would be brave. To be sure, I put some numbing gel on them about 15 minutes before...not sure it that really helped, but it made me feel better ;) Before it all...
Trying to figure out where to put the little dot on her tiny, and I mean, TINY ear lobe...
I remember her saying, "what are you doing now?"
holding Mommy's hand...she did so good...a little teary but no tears. So proud of her.
a little blurry side shot :)
No comments:
Post a Comment