It seems like our days have been a little ordinary lately, and I've neglected the camera, so I've been trying to do better... Here are a few pics of what March has looked like for us.
Stella has REALLY been into coloring lately...she will literally color for an hour. These are color by number...
we finally had a warm day...and it just so happened to be on a day neither of them took a nap...so we headed outside for a practice Easter egg hunt :)
how does Stella look 12 in this picture...ok, not really 12, but really big..
Headed for the ball/rodeo? No.....just Wal-Mart :)
they had to dance before heading out the door :)
I think this little car is the best money we've ever spent. I have so many pictures of them riding around the yard...
Stella doesn't nap everyday, and we haven't done a lot of "school" stuff lately, so this past week we worked on a few things while "bub" was asleep.
Dairy Queen!
This morning, Stella had a little meltdown because she wanted to wear her purple dress, but it needed tobe washed, so we compromised and dressed like twins, instead. She seemed pretty happy about it :)
then, she wanted to take a picture of Mommy and Daddy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment