5.31.2013

a little of everyday...



Since the weather has been warmer, we've seen some bees buzzing around.  Stella is terrified of them to the point where she'll make this odd scream/moan as if one has attacked her very soul.  So, I told her we were going to find some books on bees to learn more..which ones stung, etc.  Here's out little day of Bee school. :) 

stamping with a cup to make a beehive

learning all about bees from our library books...

the finished product :) I love Stella's stinger :)

Haven insisted on Popsicles and that's what we got- I think they were all pretty happy about her suggestion :)
 
Stella had her first dance pics..she was more than excited about wearing a little make-up!

 dancing...so sweet

a few days back, Stella wanted to write all the princess' names... the first one is "tiana princess" then she wrote "mom" on the next one and drew me a wand. :)  She's really  been working on drawing stars lately...I think she did pretty good :)


No comments:

Post a Comment