6.18.2013

Fripp Island 2013

A few weeks ago, we headed to Fripp Island for our annual beach trip.  Thanks to Gus and Heather for letting us rent the house year after year!!  The kids did great in the car (thanks to Pinterest for car games and ideas).  Mom and Dad were able to come join us for a few days, then we had to head back a few days early because of the tropical storm.  Despite the rain and thunderstorms, it was a fun trip, spent with my favorite people of all time. 
 
 The pool was Stella's favorite place to be this year. 


I love how they have the exact same look on their faces ;)
 
Daily golf cart ride
 
Stella and Sawyer dancing while waiting to be seated at the island restaurant.  I had fish tacos for the first time and fell in LOVE!

 We had a good bit of rain while we there, but thankfully we had somewhere to sit so we could still be outside.

showing me his seashells

squirting Daddy...so fun

 
I bought these bathing suits and couldn't wait to get their picture, but almost had to bribe Stella to wear it...she wasn't so sure why her belly had to show :)


Evening bike rides with our deer friends




Not sure what next year holds...I'm crossing my fingers for Disney :)

1 comment: