7.27.2013

bedtime


I'm going to try and say this without sounding completely ridiculous...because, trust me...we have our crazy nights (and days) when bedtime can't come soon enough. But, for the most part I love reading and spending quiet time with my loves.  I still rock Sawyer while we read and I hope I can do it until he's 3, like Stella, but he's getting really tall, really fast...we'll see, I guess.  The past few nights we've read his picture book about trucks.  He loves talking about all the pictures.  Here's what he says:
 
" how you get in dere (there)?"
"how you crampe (crank) it up?" (asks this one at least 5 times)
"ooo, look at dat big wheel"
"what's dat called?"
 
Stella chooses her book based on the size most of the time... either 3 (small, medium and large, so she says) or 2 of the same size.....(I promise I have no idea where she gets this from).  Tonight, we read and talked a little about the day...she's getting really dramatic with her expressions (where does that come from, I wonder? :)  And then we drew each other's faces.  She told me I drew faces really good, then asked me who taught me? :)
 
hoping I remember these sweet nights... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment