Somehow we stay busy, but this kind of busy makes me happy. Cool mornings in the shade painting, or drawing on the side porch. This particular day I brought Sawyer's cars out to paint with and make tracks. I saw this idea on pinterest and I think I've done it in my classroom, but for some reason when I'm planning stuff to do with the kids, my brain goes numb. He loved it, but Stella thought it was silly, I guess, because she asked to draw as soon as we started. :)
After he was done, he spent some time washing everything
We also ha a chance to meet some old friends at Whitney's neighborhood pool area. They also have the coolest splash pad, ever. I really think we could've stayed all day. :)
Stella and Carter...getting so big.
Stacy with little Bryson, me, Jenna, Whitney and Abigail.
No comments:
Post a Comment