My uncle Mackie has been in the hospital off and on for months, now. Recently, it's been worse, but we are praying for peace and new lungs. Last week, Aunt Pat came to visit and as you can tell, the kids were happy to see her. She always tells stories and pretends to be "Little Edith" who always gets into mischief. The kids loved it.
On my way out, I decided to take a picture of what we walk over so many times... a concrete slab of mine and Chris' hand prints and those in the family. I was 6 years old. :)
The smiles continued when Holly, Wendy and I went to Rock Barn Spa for Wendy's birthday. I am still in shock that this place hasn't been a part of my life before now. I guess having babies keeps you busy. Here we are when we first arrived. We enjoyed the pools, hot tubs, had lunch and even a massage.
There were a couple indoor pools...here's Holly and Wendy under the hot waterfalls.
in our robes after the sauna...
Relaxing...
On our way out...if you can't tell in the picture, we are totally relaxed and looking forward to walking through those doors again real soon.
Love it! It was the perfect place with the perfect company!
ReplyDelete