9.12.2013

questions, questions, questions


Here's a small portion of what I hear on a daily basis in the car with Sawyer Bradley.
 
- Can we eat toes? (being silly)
- Do motorcycles have seatbelts?
- Where's Sissy?
- What's a thief?
- Where's the devil's head?
- Why?
- How do pull a car (talking about a tow truck)?
- Do you have blue eyes?
- Where's Daddy?
- How do you get to the top of there? (referring to the steam plant)
- Do we eat mulch?
- Are backpacks, book bags?
- Can I bump into someone on my four-wheeler?
- How do babies jump off steps?
and my favorite.... Do you love my kisses?
 
Seriously, some days I feel like I talk all day...without really knowing what I'm saying...I just know I'm answering questions from the sweetest blonde headed boy I know.




No comments:

Post a Comment