1.15.2014

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party


No, the trip isn't over yet :)  Here's Main Street at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.  The weather was low 60's and yes there was magical snowfall and free hot chocolate and cookies. What else could be better? :)


Are Michael's eyes closed .. I really can't tell? :)


Stella and I got closer to the stage performance while waiting on the parade.

are his eyes closed again?!

the parade begins with every character, prince and princess!




Stella waving at all the characters melted my heart. :)




the laser show is always amazing!!! We saw it multiple times and was awe every. single. time! :)


taking a picture with Cinderella's glass slipper...

 Rapunzel

Snow White

Singing Bear Jamboree was the cutest show ever...

Tinker Bell






On to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique to get all ready for dinner at Cinderella's Castle.




CINDERELLA!!

Sawyer rushed to the bathroom RIGHT before taking a picture with Cinderella...that's why his shorts are crooked...true story :)



 
a really fancy dessert that no one liked...but it was pretty...

Storytime with Belle.  Michael was a guard :)


Sawyer was the prince.


Well, I have more picture from Disney but these all were my favorite.  I can't wait to go back again to do more things and do the same things we loved.  It was such a wonderful trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment