I think Elsa set off an eternal winter because Denver was in deep, deep, deep, deep snow. :)
Rocking their toboggans Carolyn made for them...they love them!
The blizzard began so we got busy making valentine's for everybody...they loved the glitter :)
You wouldn't believe how hard it was to get them to stand still long enough for me to take a picture...probably should've attempted it before the 2 hour art session.
first ever snow cream...Sawyer was a big fan, Stella not so much...
We tried 2 different "Snow Clay" recipes and now I remember why I HATE making my own play dough...it NEVER works!!!! If you have a recipe you love, please share! So, we made play snow instead...Sawyer had a ball.
The snow kept coming...so we ventured out...I cannot believe how much snow fell.
So thankful for camera's because just within one day the scenery had changed.
Anna, Elsa and Olaf...we couldn't find Elsa's wig, so she had to wear a sunhat instead :)
Mimi and her snowball fights- she got me in the eyebrow!
More from the eternal winter later...
No comments:
Post a Comment