So here's a few pics from March so far... thankfully this month doesn't seem to be going by as fast as Feb.
Stella and Sawyer in their robes after bath time.
I caught her reading...this girl loves her books.
Sawyer is full of life, crazy dances and silly faces.
waving bye to daddy..he can't get the thumb out quite yet to sign "I love you"
Art time
We devoured the popcorn on National Popcorn Lovers Day :)
This drawing as been hanging in Sawyer's room for at least a month but I kept forgetting to take a picture of it. After eating breakfast one morning Stella said she wanted to draw a picture for Sawyer. I asked her what it was and she said, "a bowl of fruity cheerios and his juice." Then she told me the yellow things were lemons :)
Lone Ranger is Stella's new love. She's added his name, along with Tonto and Hi-ho Silver to her writing list on a daily basis. She said she loves him but doesn't want to marry him...whew. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment