A few weeks back we headed to Fripp Island for the 4th year in a row. The kids remembered different things about the island before getting there, which made it like home to us even more.
Here are a few that were on my phone...
Sawyer wanted to take a picture with one of our car games at our eyes :)
To say he was in heaven would be an understatement...he LOVED, LOVED, LOVED having a digger and bulldozer on the sand. Everyday....all day...
We spotted a 3 year old...we may or may not know who he is, but I couldn't help but getting this picture.
The girls loving the water... They stayed like this for a long time!
One of our daily rides on the golf cart. One of my favorite things about Fripp, is once you get there, you only use a bike or golf cart to get to wherever you need to be.
Since I've been learning new yoga stuff, I've seen a TON of pictures that were taken on the beach. Mine aren't the best, but I was so excited to get a few. I even had time to play around with some editing apps.
These big girls rode their bikes all the way to get ice cream one night, and even rode back in the dark (with Wes). We were so proud of them!!
So thankful The Ramsey's were able to join us again this year. We all loved having them around for a few days!
The kids took a nap everyday outside on the beach or at the pool. It was perfect.
Our last morning, Stella and I went outside to do a little painting. She had been waiting for this and we kept forgetting to take the watercolors out...I'm so glad we remembered.
more to come ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment