7.14.2014

a little of July...


Stella had a loose tooth for quite a while...last week, she finally tugged at it hard enough for it to come out. We made her a tooth pillow...she insisted on helping me "sew".   I love making memories with this sweet girl.

We made Rainbow Rice

We finally made our way back to the "tree park".  They loved climbing those trees.


we had to do a little eagle pose :)

 For July 4th- we decorated Stella's bike and Sawyer's four wheeler and rode in the Westport community parade.


We've got some big plans for next years wheels...


 
My cousin Shannon sent me this picture...watching fireworks on the lake.  I have some more pics from my real camera...

The real Curious George and Elsa :)


Here we are Slippin' and Slidin' at the Summey's house.  The kids love this! :)



....I think Michael did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment