1.03.2015

The beginning of Christmas

exchanging gifts with friends...



playing with everything new...



 Christmas laughs...thanks for the pic, Wendy :)


My favorite ornament by Stella this year.  She drew it on a day we were making Christmas crafts and I begged her to let me have it but she was giving it away as a gift.. so I had to just take a picture. :)

The Pineapple Casserole chefs are ready for another round...

We made Christmas Crunch this year and nibbled on it a little too much.  So yummy.

Christmas eve at Moms for lunch.  Here's her "now, where did I put that?" yearly look. haha  I have a feeling I'll be doing the same thing pretty soon, the way my brain works these days.






That evening we traveled to Tigersville to see Uncle Bobby and Aunt Harriet.  The kids always love seeing the big tractors and taking a ride.  It has been misty the past 2 times we've been...maybe next time it'll be clear weather.


Aunt Harriet always has everything so fancy.  

The kids love seeing how uncle Bobby always has a buckle and cowboy boots on.  I think Sawyer fits in this family pretty well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment