4.20.2015

Stella's Spring Break


We had a great spring break- we started by going to Paterson's Farm for Little Farm Hand's Day...
The kids pretended to work on the farm and then traded their produce and labor for some ice cream. :)  



Planting their pizza garden to take home and grow :)



Stella's tooth was barely hanging on... 

We weren't expecting to go to the beach, but Michael had to work in Charleston and suggested we all go... I couldn't say no to that.  We stayed on the beach at Isle of Palms and had the perfect weather and amount of time on the beach.




Doing yoga on the beach is pretty much the best thing ever...

Stella lost the tooth as we were walking down to the beach.  The one beside of it is already really loose.
  



We ate at The Cosmic Dog and it was the best hotdog ever.



The guy said the pool was heated... I think he lied.


I'm sad for her to go back to school... she hasn't said one word about it...maybe if I keep her home, no one will notice....  

No comments:

Post a Comment