The fun continues at Fripp....
I was for sure this thing would hold me up... I wanted to try SUP Yoga on it but it sank to the bottom everytime... The kids enjoyed testing their balance on it though :)
The Clubhouse had a meet and greet with several different animals. Sawyer was fearless, even with the snake. Stella...not so much :)
Another nightly bike ride... Our babies are too big to ride with us on the bike seat now.. sort of sad, but they were all so happy to be on their own this year...especially Sawyer.
We celebrated Michael's birthday this time...big 4-0!
His special treat was blonde brownies.
I did yoga almost every morning before the kids were up and about... then, off and on throughout the day. It was wonderful.
One of their favorite things was catching fish in the nets... just watch out for alligators!
No comments:
Post a Comment