10.10.2015

a little more of September



These two are getting so big.  Sawyer picks out what he wears every Sunday...for a while now, and I love it all. 



Stella had her Fun Run at school and took it very seriously. She finished 39 laps :)


We went to The Murray Mill Festival in the rain...but we still got to hear The Cockman Family and tour the old mill.  

The kids always look forward to making something with the boy scouts. Sawyer got a crate for his stuffed animals to sleep in and Stella made a stool. 


Sawyer is getting more focused with his drawings lately and I enjoy seeing how he interprets things differently than Stella. Personally, the tree branches are my favorite. He said, that blue wasn't the sky...it was a really big blue bird. haha  He asked sissy to draw an owl in the tree and the two of them inside the window. :)

 Stella had her first project on Community Helpers.  She loved putting this together.  I did too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment