1.16.2016

A Nixon Christmas


We hosted The Nixon Family Christmas at our house this year.  I "up-ed" my decorating a little more than normal, which was fun. 



We literally had more deserts than real food, I think. 

The little people table...

The little cousins aren't so little anymore!! They all have boyfriends and girlfriends that have actually been in our "family" for over a year now. That makes me old.


All the women in the gift exchange with our gifts.

All the grand kids, missing Scarlett this year.

siblings ;)

Cousins....missing Chris this year.

I was so excited we could get everybody in one big picture!  Grandma Nixon would be so proud.

Christmas isn't complete without the piano.  I remember Grandma playing and everybody singing. Now we have several that play.  Shannon played carols and we all sang to end a wonderful evening.

Looking forward to next year already!

No comments:

Post a Comment