1.20.2010

We love the Sunshine...and cleaning!

Wow... Hooray for the weather we've had the past several days! I forgot how much we loved being outside...fresh air! The only fresh air we get these days is going in and out of Wal-Mart! :) We went for our first trip to the park today and had lots of fun. At first Stella wasn't so sure about walking on the mulch...I guess it felt too unstable. But, after a while, she wasn't bothered at all, but instead wanted to check all the other kids out...and the dogs, that I wouldn't let her pet. She doesn't seem like a little baby anymore...especially sliding down the slide on her own!!
Look at all those teeth. She now has 14, and the 15th is coming through. The sweetest face ever!

Getting ready to go down the slide!! What a big girl!
She actually went down on her own several times....Yay Stella!!!
Stella and Haven playing with the mulch...

Yesterday we got out the riding toys. Stella had a ball! I know she'll enjoy it even more once she learns how to go on her own! My back will enjoy that too :)


Michael always rides Stella in the laundry basket...her favorite thing to do these days.


Stella helping Daddy with the "sash" (trash)...she especially likes the boxes.
Stella likes to put underwear on her head and laugh about it...so funny!

2 comments:

  1. She IS adorable Bonnie :) They grow up so fast don't they.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Stella is getting SO big! Its been a while since i've seen her...
    And I love the shirt that says "if you thinj i'm cute you should see my mom"! so cute:)

    ReplyDelete