Ok, so Stella's hair was getting out of control...only one word to describe it..mullet. Not too bad of one, but enough of one, where something had to be done! The back seemed to grow, but the sides weren't quick enough to keep up.
Even the middle in the back was shorter than the sides!??
A little crazy here...
I had to put it in a ponytail! 
The lady was really nice...she blew bubbles for as long as it took for Stella to "warm up". She even turned the magic TV on, but Stella didn't seem as interested. She wanted more bubbles!
Stella chewing on the mirror and eating animal crackers...
almost done...
Super cute! Yay Stella.
ReplyDeleteLove the new hair cut! Too sweet!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute! I love the new haircut! I kind of had a little mullet going on too when I was little. Of course, back then they probably considered it the style. :-)
ReplyDeleteAww...so cute!
ReplyDeleteIts really pretty, Stella! :)