4.02.2010

16 months, already!

Our little sunshine is 16 months!
Here is a list of what's new in her world:
She has mastered the art of "nesting" with her blocks and nesting cups. She even knows to turn them over when she's done to start over...I'm working on getting this on video now...

She can complete her "knob" puzzles easily

She tries to repeat all words

She loves to get an update on the people she loves when she wakes up, so I have to report to her that "Maw" is at home, "Da" is at work, etc.

She loves loves LOVES to see Daisy

She doesn't love peas anymore...she has eaten them for months on end, so I guess she's sick of them now! (I'll keep trying :)

She loves any kind of fruit, and today we learned that she likes PRUNES!

the list goes on.... we love her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment