7.03.2010

19 months and growing...

Summertime is going by and we are trying to enjoy every part...still some things on the to-do list to complete, but we'll get there. Thursday we went to Wendy's for a cookout and saw our little friends. Stella was doing the motions to the song...and I think they all were just as soon as I put my camera away! Stella playing in Mommy's sprinkles...note to self: always seal bags tightly!!!!

For Stella's 19 month b-day, we took a trip to Target and let her pick out a baby doll of her choice. She picked up a few and after I showed her this one, she held on to it. Her face even moves when she sucks on her bottle. So funny! Birthday and Christmas are going to be a lot of fun this year!


Some of Stella's milestones are as follows:

~completes 9 piece shape puzzles independently and sometimes names the colors/shapes

~knows orange, blue, yellow, red, purple, peach, black and orange almost every time

~randomly counts to 8...but she likes to skip 3 now...so funny to hear her little voice saying numbers and colors

~helps me out by saying yes or no to simple questions

~loves to play with Daisy

~hates it when I put her hair in pigtails, but it's oh so cute to mommy :)

~lately, she likes to go barefoot outside...I guess it's all a part of summertime :)

~testing us with little tantrums...hmmm...this is going to be fun
~takes an hour and half nap to 2 hour nap each day... thank you sweet Stella !!

~continues to love love love books...her first love besides Mommy and Daddy :)

...and for the biggest milestone yet...Stella's gonna be a big sister!
Baby Bradley #2 on the way!

3 comments:

  1. I can't beleive Stella is almost two years old... it seems like just yesterday I found out I had a new baby cousin!

    And congratulations on the new baby! Stella is going to LOVE helping you take care of the new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I hadn't seen the little picture. Forgot to tell Michael Congrats! I'm so excited for y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I didn't see anything on fb about this, so I wanted to congratulate you guys here! I know you all are excited!

    ReplyDelete