Today was a rainy day and Michael was scheduled to be gone...all day in Raliegh. I don't look forward to days when he's gone all day and when it rains it makes it even worse... but somehow I was reminded of the small things to be thankful for throughout the day.
We met Wendy, Jake and Beth at the library for story time...thankful that she could hold Sawyer while I took Stella to the potty. Then we came back home, ate lunch and took a nap...thankful Stella takes a nap everyday...well, almost everyday, with no fuss.
Thankful that I have two healthy, beautiful kids that wear me completely out...
It's amazing how many things we have to be thankful for...even on a rainy Wednesday.
so true my friend, so true.
ReplyDeleteO thanks Bonita, that helps me so much today. I'm just feeling kinda gloomy! This is going to help me throughout the rest of the day, I'm just going to think on the little things! :D
ReplyDeleteHe was so sweet. I wish I could hold him everyday.
ReplyDeletelike I always say, being a parent is the hardest thing I've ever done, but also the best thing I've ever done. There's nothing like family, and invaluable friends! :)
ReplyDelete