3.13.2011

A weekend of fun!

This weekend has been great...the weather was great, the activities were great...it was just a fun weekend at the Bradley's.
Here's Stella enjoying her car...she understands to push the pedal to go, but doesn't quite get the steering part...we'll get there!

Sawyer loved walking around with Daddy...I think he's going to love the outdoors as much as we do.
Popsicle weather! yay!

We also celebrated Bruce and Marilyn's 30 year anniversary as Pastor's at Second Baptist Church. I was so busy eating the wonderful food, holding Sawyer, or chasing Stella, I didn't manage to get any pictures except this one on the way home. This sums up how we all felt after a wonderful Sunday morning with family and friends. Congratulations PaPa and Nena!
(I plan to get copies of the pics taken by Kay...the picture lady of the church :)


We also celebrated Bethany's 2 birthday! I can't believe she's already 2! Here she is in her cute shoes looking at one of her gifts. Love those pigtails!


No comments:

Post a Comment