....we are getting so big! Is that a 6 month old, or 3 1/2 month old? Sawyer has his 4 month check-up next week and I'm so anxious to see what he weighs and how long he is! I can't believe it most days! 

Stella's choice for movie night was Charlotte's Web...again... This time after watching it, she asked for her barn (which had been on the top shelf in her closet) and now I know why. Here's Wilbur, and later I found "Ike", the horse in the barn too. I wish you could here her say "they're in mister zuckerman's barn"...that's a hard word for a 2 year old! I love pretend play :)
Stella's choice for movie night was Charlotte's Web...again... This time after watching it, she asked for her barn (which had been on the top shelf in her closet) and now I know why. Here's Wilbur, and later I found "Ike", the horse in the barn too. I wish you could here her say "they're in mister zuckerman's barn"...that's a hard word for a 2 year old! I love pretend play :)
Stella drawing herself for the first time...see the smiley face on the left? :)
another one of Stella's inventions...my black slip she found in the closet, then made into a carrier for Pooh Bear! haaha :)
another one of Stella's inventions...my black slip she found in the closet, then made into a carrier for Pooh Bear! haaha :)

No comments:
Post a Comment