I wanted to add a post to "my teaching fix" page, but either I'm dumb and can't figure it out, or blogger won't let you add posts except to your home page....anyway...I'll have to investigate... if you know the answer, please let me know! :)
Here is a video I took yesterday of Stella playing with play-dough. So proud of her using "one to one correspondence" while counting the circles. She did it again today while couting something else all the way up to 11!
love the video! Too precious! I just love her sweet voice.
ReplyDeleteok to edit your teaching page... dashboard, edit post, edit pages... select edit under the "my teaching fix". You will have to edit the page each time, you can't post like normal as far as I know. To save page just publish. The only way i can think of adding post is to create another blog and link it to the page from your Bradley Bunch Blog.
:) Hope this helps :)
OK- that makes sense...I thought about doing another blog...that might be easier and bttter organized than one big post...don't you think? Hope you and little Eli are doing well- he's precious!
ReplyDelete