10.07.2011

From apples to pumpkins

The past week and a half has been fun with field trips : ) We love this time of year...short sleeves with jeans..not too hot...just right. Spending time with special people is always a treat, too, these days. First up, was the Apple Orchard. We took a hayride, picked apples, tasted apple cider and sampled different types of apples.



Sawyer eating his first "real" apple

Mimi and Stella on the hayride

I think they way they are standing is hilarious!


Haven, Stella and Bethany being silly :)

the gang..thanks Mom for being the photographer :)




Next up: Lineberger's Pumpkin Patch. We heard a story about pumpkins, got to pick our own, play on the playground and go on another hayride. I think it's funny that we went on two hayrides, but neither of them really had hay :)


Making a pumpkin mask and eating the yummy pumpkin muffins Stacy brought!




Being still for one more picture :)


It's still early...I think we could squeeze in another fall field trip soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment