Three years ago today, I was 9 days over my due date and being induced at 6:45 am. I was nervous and excited to say the least. I won't go into "my story" but the labor wasn't over until 8:44 that night, when Stella decided it was time to meet her family and friends. I'll never forget that day...how bright eyed she was, how new everything seemed, and how badly I wanted chicken noodle soup as soon as I was given permission from the one in charge. Life changed more than we imagined...we are so blessed by this little girl. Happy Birthday my Stella!

one year pics
18 months

2 years
more pics from the new three year old soon!
one year pics
18 months

2 years
more pics from the new three year old soon!
awe, how time flies. She is so precious and full of life! Happy b day Stella
ReplyDelete