12.26.2011

Christmas so far...

Christmas was full of fun activities for all of us. Last week we went to Wendy's to make birthday cupcakes for Jesus and even blew out candles. Our Nativity Scene...I think my favorite is the angel :) Stella liked the wise men and Mary's blonde hair.

Christmas with the Bradley's...I told myself I was going to get a picture of all the grandkids with the grandparents...and it didn't happen...again...I promise to do better next year!

Christmas jammers :)

baking cookies for Santa




Christmas at Mom and Dad's


Sawyer snuggling with Grandma...he was so tired!



The cookies we made for Santa...this is a cozy picture, I think :)

Before putting the cookies out for Santa, we sprinkled reindeer food in the yard so they could have a snack while Santa delivered the goods :) SANTA CAME!!!




trying to get a picture on Christmas Sunday...



I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends...we are so blessed. Merry Christmas!


1 comment: