I'm not sure what year this was..all I know is it's old!! :) Michael and I were at the beach with my family when this was taken...we were only dating, so it wasn't taken any later than...2002?
We dated for 4 years and was engaged for a year and a half.
Here's a scanned version of the scrapbook page ..the day we got engaged.
Thanksgiving 2003
The journey begins...the rehearsal...March 4, 2005
happy wedding day, seven years ago :)
Since our wedding, we've done a little traveling...I think the sun was in our eyes in this pic :) 2006
we always loved going to the local rodeo :) 2007
I came across the Easter play we were in..how could I not include this picture? haha!!
here we are standing in our future doorway as our house was being built. 2006
waiting for Stella...
Stella's here :)
2008
Waiting for number 2...
sawyer joins the family...2011
and here we are now..2012
Of course, pictures on my little blog can't show all we've done and how blessed we are as a family. Life gets sweeter by the day..busy, but so sweet. I'm excited to see what God has in planned to the years to come. Happy 7 years, love :)













No comments:
Post a Comment