This past week and a half have been tough. Beginning with Sawyer, then myself, then Stella, then Mimi...not to mention my Dad and brother were plagued too...we survived. Thankfully Michael is the best husband on earth and took care of us all, and Mom helped with Stella while I thought I was dying a slow death....not really, but that's what it felt like.
Here are a few pictures before the sickness hit.
pretty girl, Stella...she wanted to wear this hat all day :)
reading the Bible with Papa
Sunday morning cuties...I think Sawyer was sliding out of the rocker :)
Lately, Sawyer is reminding me that he is a boy...here he is having the time of his life climbing on the package of diapers and falling off!
playing in the curtains...which Stella NEVER attempted.
and...finding all the cords and shaking all the lamps he can get his hands onto..
on the other hand...he liked sitting very still while Stella checked his heart :)
No comments:
Post a Comment