6.19.2012

seriously...

I promise...Stella has made me laugh a lot these last few days. Here are some of the things I've found around the house within the last week.  She is an organizer, if I ever knew one.

 

 This is what she was doing while I was cooking.  First, it started with one row, largest to smallest...of course :)

 then, it grew to two rows...

 then three...and more

 measuring to see which was tallest...

 Another day, I found this during her "quiet time" when I thought she was sleeping, b/c I never heard her...
                                                                     
 outside...

 another day of rearranging and gathering toys...


:)

3 comments:

  1. She like you as an adult. But I don't remember you doing stuff like that when you were little. Did you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah... I do that now :) Its a girl thing, I suppose :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hah :) Wendy- I'll take that as a compliment :)I don't know if I was that focused as a child...I'll have to ask Mom...

    ReplyDelete