9.30.2012

If you moustache...


If you "moustache" or, if you "must ask", I'm 30!   I have the best friends and family ever to throw such a fun party for my big debut to the 30's club. Michael told me we were going out of town for the night, so I was expecting something out of the ordinary.  So, around 5:00, Mom came over so we could leave.  We headed to Charlotte, where he said we had reservations.   Then, all of a sudden he asked if there were any tickets in my door, because we would need them for the reservations.  Of course, there was nothing in my door, so he turned around and pretended to be rushing home to get the tickets so we could arrive back in downtown Charlotte at our designated time.  I fell for it, for real.  Then, as we were about to pull in the driveway, he kept going, passing our house, which led to the big surprise.  His words were, "well, since we're late for our reservations, we might was well go somewhere close."  Then, he pulled into Brooklyn Brother's Pizza where everybody was waiting. 

Chocolate cake with raspberry filling and Marilyn's famous Orange Mandarin Cake.  I think we all ate a little way too much that night.
 
the moment I came in and realized what was going on...

chocolate moustaches by Holly
 
 

Pin the moustache on Bonnie game...so funny



 

the birthday girl's shirt that also had a "30" on the back


love this :)





 
The best is yet to come! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment