I can't believe the month of September is almost over....here are a few things we did to celebrate apples and all the other things in our world :)
Instead of making plans about what to learn each week, like I did last year, I decided to make a board of fun, learning, "stuff", that Stella and Sawyer could see and be involved with. We put a worm on the apple once we completed the task.
a few of our apple crafts...
we made a book about apples...I love her apple drawing :)
Stella surprising me with writing words as I sounded them out...she LOVES this... "me, rat, mat"
enjoying the cooler days....painting our gas tank for when Stella's mustang runs out of gas...like it does, most days :)
Stella putting stamps all over her that I thought would wash off easily....well...they didn't!
fun in the bath...they almost look like twins...time goes by way to fast, these days...
No comments:
Post a Comment